Friday, January 28, 2011

Two Truths



You know I love to share the funny tidbits from my zany life. These made me laugh.....

* The large 'car cart' at the local grocery chain does NOT fit down the wine aisle. I tried. Why is that? I mean Moms with kids who fit into those damn things are more likely to be shopping for wine.

* I've made it to the stage of parenthood where I can embarrass my daughter. One of the teacher's aids, (who I know relatively well) was sitting in the parking lot before school jamming to a good cut. With the volume super high. Her car was bumpin. So when I got out of my car to drop my daughter off - I got where she could see me in her rear view and busted some dance moves. She laughed. Kate was mortified. I giggled. I am evil.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment