Friday, April 9, 2010

Random Sightings and Other Blatherings


First off - I just have to say that nothing makes a girl feel like a million bucks like a fabulous eyebrow wax. Seriously. I had some overgrowth going on and I finally got in to see my favorite esthetician at The Wax Bar. It might also be because I finally did my hair, as opposed to sticking 18 bobby pins in my curly mess and pretending that it's boho chic.

On a separate side note - I've had lots of internal conversations and feel the need to share - of course along with some of the most bizarre sightings:

- Observation; this new working remotely thing can be great and also sometimes super annoying. Idea of drinking latte while enjoying the hum of the local coffee shop - not always as fun as one would think. I.e. I'm going to say that I prefer my office co workers and their idiosyncrasies vs the super annoying lady who thinks she owns the coffee shop. With her pink cell phone holder and bad lipstick..

-Self Awareness of the Week; I do not have road rage as compared to COSTCO rage. I seriously considered running OVER some bia on the way out of the store. And in the meat aisle (Emily - I found the Turkey thanks!) And did the lady who rammed my arse with her cart while we were waiting in line apologize? NO! Really is this stress to my state of inner peace worth it for the big box of Stretch Island Fruit Leather? It might be.


Bizarre Sightings of the week:
- Woman smoking a cigarette in front of PCC. (Really?)

- Grampa Man lighting up a cigarette in the parking lot of my daughter's grade school. While school is in session. (Is that allowed?I'm thinking it's part of the no handguns, no knives sign..)

-My neighbor in her bathrobe getting the paper. Okay, so that's not so bizarre, but it got me thinking, do alot of people still wear robes?

Am I the only one with insane dialogue going on all the time?

Have a great week everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment