Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things You Do On a Lazy Sunday

I'm writing this while laying on the couch trying to recover from a girls weekend of skiing and consuming many adult beverages.... (complete with a trip to the local tavern in small mountain town). I'm trying to get geared up to go put on a swim suit to take my 2 year old to her swimming class. The kind where you have to get in the water WITH them. Joy.

As I'm contemplating if I've hydrated enough to make up stairs with out a case of spins.... I'm watching the Miss America pageant. I don't know why.. maybe I'm just too lazy to to find the remote control. But the sick part is that I've decided it sounded like a good idea to eat some mini Twix bars WHILE watching the swimsuit portion of the competition. What is that? But I did have to laugh at Mario Lopez explaining that they keep the swim suit competition as a focus on 'health and fitness'. Whatever. You're not showing off health and fitness with those chicken cutlets slipped into your bikini top. Maybe walking in super high heels while wearing super huge heavy sparkly earrings constitutes a work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment