Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Bits



It's time again for random bits.

Hope everyone is actually able to ENJOY some of this Holiday season and not just feel all crazy go nuts!

December: I am like a kid and love to get Holiday and Christmas cards! It's like Christmas every day! Which then reminds me that I need to leave something for the Postal Worker - and then I wonder what? Do they want home made cookies? I think I would NOT like to find homemade cookies in the mailbox. Did the maker wash their hands? Is their house clean? I only know what her front door looks like..... Suggestions anyone? Does anyone else do this?

Segueing into other things that are nice - in December or just anytime. A friend who GIVES you the other half of the appetizer they were taking to a party - so that you could show up at your party with a handmade yummy dish, because you totally forgot about it until oh shoot, we're leaving in 30 minutes. Perfect gift from a friend! Anyone else have a unexpected warm and fuzzy?

OR that your fun and super great neighbor down the way was in a bind and felt comfortable enough to ask if you could hang on to her child for a bit one evening so she could go to a Holiday Party. It's flattering that a new friend you don't know all that well yet, trusts you with the life of their child! So I guess I'll have to pretend that I don't yell all the time tonight and forced housework will have to wait until tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment