Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Of Them Days

Gotta love a morning that starts off with sacrificing a pair of work out pants to catch the cat's puke so as not to christen the newly cleaned carpets. Work out pants that should have been working out at the 6:15AM core class. But weren't.

However - I have to shout out to the people who unknowingly make someone's day a little more fabulous. Case in point, as I was dropping off my car to get fixed at the body shop the receptionist asked if my hair was naturally curly. When I responded yes - she exlaimed "It's gorgeous!". Well thank you! What a way to start the day! I decided right then and there I'm going to be more conscious of saying the nice things I think. Emphasis on nice.

But I just have to make a note that when you encounter a company that makes your life easy - it is so fantastic! Collision Clinic here in my homstead checked me in - had the Enterprise rental car person WAITING to get me into the rental car that was on site. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. It was a dream! I almost felt like when your husband comes homes with flowers and it's not an anniversary. Suspicious yet happy. I'm going to start keeping a list of fabulous companies like that. Oh wait Yelp does that. Well anyway -Collision Clinic you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment